Handyman Services iN tulsa
Are you looking for a reliable and experienced handyman in the Tulsa area? Look no further! Our team of skilled craftsmen are ready to tackle any project, big or small.
From minor home repairs to major renovations, we can handle it all. Need help with plumbing, electrical services, carpentry, or any other household maintenance? Just give us a call and we’ll get the job done right the first time.
General Home Repair
If you are in need of emergency service, or would like a free estimate, contact us now by submitting an online service request, or by giving our office a call.
Looking to add a special touch to your home? A chandelier can be a beautiful addition to your home. Chandeliers come in all different shapes, styles and materials. They can brighten an entire room while adding color and warmth. You don’t need to have high ceilings either. Chandeliers also come in various heights. If you are wanting a chandelier but don’t know where to start in terms of choosing one, get in touch with us. We can advise you on where and what to look for based on your space and style.
Our experts are fully trained and experienced so you can trust us to install your chandelier properly and safely. We take pride in making sure all of our installations are done securely and to your standards. We highly value customer service and will be there to answer any questions you have throughout the entire process.
We offer competitive pricing and flexible scheduling. Add a beautiful touch to your home, contact us today to learn more.
Why Hire A PROFESSIONAL
A chandelier is more complex to install than many other lighting fixtures. There are several reasons why it is important to hire a professional for this kind of installation:
Safety: We’ve all seen it in the movies, the person dropping the chandelier or knocking it to the ground. Chandeliers can be heavy and can require working at high heights to install. Our professionals are experienced and take the safety of our installations seriously. This means ensuring we are careful during installation and that our chandeliers are installed securely.
Quality: Installing a chandelier also requires electrical work and cutting some holes. Our experts carefully plan before we begin installation to ensure that your ceiling is not damaged and that the electrical work is done precisely.
Peace of mind: Hiring one of our professionals can give you reassurance that all of the details that go into installing a chandelier are done correctly. We will be there throughout the entire process to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Hiring one of our professionals to install your ceiling fan will ensure that the job is done efficiently, safely, and correctly.
How tO cHOOSE a chandelier
There are many factors to consider when choosing the right chandelier for your home. Here are a few things to consider when choosing the right chandelier for your space:
- Style: Chandeliers act as an art piece so personal style and preference are important. Depending on the design of your home you need to consider if you want to go with a more modern, minimalistic, eclectic style, etc. Do you want a chandelier that is made of crystal, glass, candles, antler, drum, etc. If you are not sure what style you are looking for give us a call and we will provide you with advice.
- Size and location: Chandeliers can be installed in practically any room. Typically they are in entry ways, living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms. Where you choose to install your chandelier will determine how large or small you need it to be.
- Lighting: Different chandeliers will emit higher levels of light and will create a different color and feel throughout the room. Do you have a home with warmer or cooler lighting? You also should think about how much light you want the chandelier to emit. For example, if you are wanting it to provide lighting for an entire room you will want a larger chandelier that also holds larger bulbs.
- Additional Features: Chandeliers are all unique and can come with different features. For example, a crystal chandelier will create prisms and redacted light in certain settings. You may want a chandelier with multiple dimmer settings to be able to alter the atmosphere in your home. Additional features can be overlooked but are important to consider when choosing the right chandelier for your home.
We understand that purchasing a chandelier is a commitment as it will be a statement piece in your home. We are here to support and answer any questions you have throughout the entire process.
cost of installing a Chandelier
The cost of installing a chandelier can vary based on multiple factors. These factors include the type of chandelier you choose, the location that you want the chandelier installed and the overall complexity of the installation. Typically we charge $150-$250 for installation.
- Type: Chandeliers can vary greatly in size and weight. With this being said some may require more people to ensure that it is installed safely.
- Location: If you want your chandelier installed in an area with higher ceilings or that is difficult to access this could also take more time and effort.
- Complexity: Some chandeliers require more electrical work than others. This will also affect the time it takes to install.
We provide competitive pricing and will work with you to determine an install that fits within your budget.
What can our handymen do for you?
Here are some of our most popular services.
Why Choose Mr Home Repair of tulsa?
At Mr. Home Repair we provide a wide range of home improvement and repair services. We understand that it can be difficult to find a trusted company when something in your home breaks. Our professionally trained handymen have a wide range of skills so you can turn to us for all of your home repair and installation needs. By working with us we guarantee to provide top-notch customer service, flexible scheduling and quality work. Spend less time calling around and turn to us for all your home repair needs!
You can rely on our team of professional handymen to get the job done.
Our handymen never rush a job. They will complete it thoroughly and to the highest standard.
We are fully licensed and covered by general liability insurance. Helping to keep you and our staff safe.
Our handymen know that punctuality is key. So we do our very best to show up on time for all our appointment.
Our team are professionally trained with many years of experience working in the home repair industry.
Customers are our top priority so any questions you might have our handymen will be more than happy to answer.
Let Us Take Care Of it
Not sure if we handle projects like yours? Don’t hesitate to reach out using our contact form. No job is too small!